The latest stable version of Evergreen, 184.108.40.206, can now be downloaded. It includes a whole bunch of fixes and is likely the last 1.2.3.x release before the 1.4 release candidates start becoming available.
In other news, I managed to import some sample MARC data into my 220.127.116.11 installation without too much trouble. However, I suspect that my Postgres password unhappiness isn’t limited to the installation procedure, which I had previously fixed. I’ll need to investigate this a bit further.
I have also started on an Evergreen ILS driver in VuFind. I haven’t progressed very far yet.