I submitted my course selection today for my last term in Western’s MLIS program.
Naturally, the two classes that I would have liked to rank first and second are scheduled during the same timeslot. The course that I wanted to rank third is a distance course. Distance courses have limited enrollment and fill up quick, so I had to rank it first to make sure I get in.
The final selection looks like this (for a 5-course term, you pick 7):
- 9506 Special Topic: Managing Vendor Relations
- 9202 Subject Analysis and Thesaurus Construction
- 9315 Collection Development
- 9102 Professing the Popular: A Midbrow Introduction
- 9157 Information Entrepreneurship
- 9204 Special Topic: Enterprise Content Management
- 9153 Professional Communication